Your Donation Has An Impact
How Can You Donate
- You have the option of donating in several ways:
(1) by mailing mailing a cheque to Suite 944, 203 – 304 Main Street S.E. Airdrie, T4B 3C3;
(2) by credit card by filling in the Canada Helps form on this page;
(3) by credit card through ATB Cares by clicking on their “Donate Now” button below;
(4) by sending an E transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, (in which case please put the donor name and mailing or email address in the comment section so that we can send you a tax receipt);
(5) or by telephoning us at 403-285-1858 to discuss your donation.
Endowment: How Does It Work?
The Airdrie and District Community Foundation aims to build endowments for the continued benefit of Airdrie and District.
An endowment is a gift which provides a never-ending source of income to the community. It differs from other types of charitable gifts in that it remains actively invested. The original gift remains untouched. The investment income is used to support local charities.
Each endowment fund may carry the name of a person, a family or a business. Endowed gifts are pooled and invested and become a valuable and self-sustaining source of revenue.
Endowment funds are combined and placed in a professionally managed investment portfolio, in compliance with our established Investment Policy.
What We Offer Donors:
- Extensive knowledge of the nonprofit community
- Full administrative support for easy giving
- Opportunities to become involved
- Customized support to meet your clients’ philanthropic objectives
- Family philanthropy consulting and resources
Any amount gifted to the Airdrie and District Community Foundation will contribute to the well-being and vitality of our city, its people and its neighbours.
We work to build the capacity of the charitable sector, and are grateful to the ongoing generosity of our donors.
The act of giving of one’s resources to causes that one is passionate about.
It reflects the values and interests of donors and their families.